CANIS PURUS Supple Joints is made from 100% pure essential ingredients for building and strengthening joints.
The granules of “Canis Purus Supple Joints” support your dog’s joints. The ingredients and active substances contribute to the build-up and maintenance of connective tissue structures that are important for joints, cartilage, muscles, ligaments and tendons. The “Canis Purus Supple Joints” supplement ensures that:
- Pregnant animals and foetuses in the third and final period of pregnancy are provided with sufficient essential nutrients. This supports the development of connective tissue, also in the foetus.
- It also helps the cartilage in the auricle to develop well. This contributes to the condition of the ears of shepherd dogs and bull terriers, among others.
- Training, competition and hunting performance is also improved.
- The joints of older animals are supported.
30% mussel flesh extract from green-lipped mussel (Perna Canaliculus), algae, wild salmon, malt sprouts, grape seeds, nettle, dandelion, ponytail, acerola cherries, borage seed oil
Crude protein 20.50%, crude fat 8.00%, crude ash 20.00%, crude fibre 1.95%.
Supplements per kg: Vitamins, provitamins and effective substances:
Vitamin C 18.00 mg, amino acids, salts and analogues: DL-Methionine 2.50%, DL-Lysine 2.40%.
Mussel meat extract from the Perna Canaliculus (green-lipped mussel):
– Has a high content of Glycosaminoglycans (GAG)
– Contributes to the protection and strengthening of joints, cartilage, connective tissue, ligaments & tendons
– Stimulates the formation and construction of joint mucous membranes
– Increases the elasticity of the connective tissue
– Increases the load-bearing capacity and zest for work during training, gestation and growth
OPC (from grape seeds) & vitamin C (from e.g. Acerola cherry)
– The ideal protection for joint and cartilage cells